Is there some part of you that feels you are being anchored down from realizing your full potential? Do you doubt your value? Do you brush off your milestones, achievements, and victories? We hear you.
You are not alone! We understand the crushing self-doubt that comes along with impostor syndrome and holds you back from your goals. That's why we developed this course!
How to Overcome Impostor Syndrome will teach you how to finally kick impostor syndrome to the curb. You will learn:
• How to overcome the negative thoughts and paralysis caused by impostor syndrome.
• How to break down the barriers holding you back.
• 7 easy habits to achieve ongoing transformation, bust through obstacles, and boost your confidence.
• How to retrain your brain to maximize everything in your career and life.
By the end of the course, you'll have 7 positive habits and an arsenal of tools to stop impostor syndrome in its tracks.
Reboot Your Mind, Own Your Future!
Here's what you'll get:
• The Course: 12 modules to reboot your mind and crush impostor syndrome.
• Step-by-Step Workbook: Everything you need in one convenient guide.
• Worksheets: Exercises to accelerate your progress.
We’re uniquely qualified to teach, help, and support your transformation. Yeah, we know what you’re thinking…but really. Check out what others are saying…
The time is NOW! Break free from the harmful impact impostor syndrome has on every aspect of your career and life.
Get started now!
Rachel is the Director of Content at Petite2Queen, where she works with her team to create and curate programs that empower women to achieve more, faster. She is also currently a PhD student in sociology. Rachel has a BA in Political Science and a Master’s in Race, Ethnicity, and Conflict. She has attended school at New York University in Manhattan, the George Washington University in DC, Trinity College Dublin in Ireland, and is currently at the University of Limerick, also in Ireland.
Frequently Asked Questions
NOT AN IMPOSTOR!